ERP is the cornerstone of digital transformation; our experienced Developers can work with you to develop bespoke software to revolutionise the way you interact with customers, suppliers and employees.
Our process includes a rigorous interview and onboarding process to ensure that our Developers not only have the technical skills but also the commercial awareness to develop the highest quality business software.
Your dedicated Support Managers will be on hand should your users experience any issues. A simple support solution tailored to you can provide the required reliability a business needs to continue running smoothly.
Business Analytics SOLUTIONS
Optimise your output by creating custom analytics and unlock the potential across your business with business wide insights.
Revolutionise your processes with software designed to transform your digital processes, gain smarter planning and streamline your supply chain.
Bespoke retail software allows you more time and the insights to help you to interact with your customers the way you want, providing improved customer experience.
Sales & CRM
Gain insights with bespoke software, empowering your teams to build solid relationships, nurture and convert leads and provide faster accurate quotes.
“They listened to our needs and helped develop and optimise a solution to streamline our business in this digital age, communicating effectively throughout the process. We are already looking at new projects with them, based on the experience and excellent results delivered to date”
Andrew Richardson, fermacell®
Maximise your time, space and efficiency with a bespoke ERP solution providing more efficient location management and more informative stock management.
Plan the route to success with custom built logistics software, helping you optimise route planning, manage orders and increase overall efficiency levels.
Business Mobile Applications
Empower teams and improve planning, communication and execution to improve overall process flows; maximising efficiency with a custom application.
Achieve seamless integrations between software APIs and hardware, with bespoke software. Increasing communication between systems so you can focus on the things that really matter.
Provide your customers with easy access to complete their own tasks with custom software which guides them through the process, ensuring it is done the way you need.
Taking on legacy systems and providing software support for all existing custom software projects. Providing reliablility and improving systems; ensuring longevity and security.
“Langley Foxall have written a number of applications for Penny Hydraulics which have increased leads, sales and revenue. Their customer service is exemplary, projects are delivered on budget and just as importantly, on time. I look forward to working with them again soon.”
Richard Short, Sales Director, Penny Hydraulics
ELM wanted a smart solution to reduce the level of admin involved in their day-to-day business, from completing and managing customer sales and relationships, through to stock and task management. Their industry standard software involved spreadsheets and paper-based processes, which slowed operations down. Easy Living Mobility wanted to break the mold with a bespoke fully encompassing system, developed with their core values and key business needs at the heart of the process.
We've built software to increase efficiency for improved customer interactions in the following industries:
▪ Agricultural - We've developed Custom Agricultural Software that covered Customer Relationship Management, Job Management, Job Booking Automation, Automated Notifications via Email and SMS, Report Generation, Accounting integration (Xero).
▪ Logistics - We've developed Custom Logistical Software that covered Customer Relationship Management, Supplier Management, Job Management, Vehicle Management, Route Planning, Automated Location & Traffic updates, Automated Notifications via Email and SMS to Driver, Accounting integration (Xero), Driver App creation.
▪ Warehousing - We've developed Custom Warehouse Management Software that covered Customer Relationship Management, Supplier Management, Stock Control, Location Management, Cycle Counting, Goods In, Dispatch, Picking, Stock Transfer, Vehicle Management, Put-aways, Replenishment, Quarantine.
▪ Consultant Services - We've developed Custom Service Management Software that covered Customer Relationship Management, Job Management, Job Booking Automation, Automated Notifications via Email and SMS, Report Generation, Accounting integration (Xero) with an accompanying App to complete forms and jobs on site.
▪ Energy Services - We've developed Custom Energy Management Software, that covered Customer Relationship Management, Supplier Management, Tariff Management, Renewals, Payments, Integration with Government Meter APIs with accompanying Customer Portals.
▪ Engineering Services - We've developed Engineering Service Management Software that covered Customer Relationship Management, Job Management, Site Visit Management, Job Booking Automation, Automated Notifications via Email and SMS, Report Generation, Accounting integration (Xero) with accompanying App to complete forms and jobs on site and accompanying Customer Portal to review completed Reports.
We find that projects are more successful, the more collaboratively we work with our clients. We are keen to make sure your voice is heard throughout, but we will also reach certain points in planning and development where we either require your advice or approval to make sure the solution will meet all of your needs. We will work with you to develop a bespoke solution for your business needs.
We deliver our projects using Agile Methodology, over consecutive 'sprints'. This means we will develop features from beginning to end, within short periods of time, so that you receive regular releases of the solution for testing. You can see the software begin to come to life from as early as two weeks into development, with the ability to click buttons and move between pages from early on.
With the variations that come with bespoke ERP systems, it's only natural that our customers have a few questions surrounding a new system.
We have put together some of the most frequently asked questions to help you understand Langley Foxall and how we work. Here, we are proud of our services, we are passionate about providing our clients with software that will make a difference to them. To do this we have to listen and answer your questions throughout the process.
With that in mind, we have compiled a few of the most frequently asked questions for your reference.Read FAQ's